Veteran and Independent Artist Title Recommendations Across All Genres
Los Angeles, CA… Music industry Insiders, Web ‘n Retail have just released their Official Holiday Music Guide for November 2016 which can be viewed here: NovHolidayMusicGuide, to be followed by their end of year December Holiday Music Guide.
The Holiday Music Guide recommends a wide array of music genres including pop, rock, folk, Americana, classical, world, reggae, soundtrack, children’s and motivational – truly something for every taste. All titles are available on iTunes.
Combine all the titles on the Guide and you’ll have an overall wonderful and memorable soundtrack for the Thanksgiving holiday and the remainder of this Holiday season. The list also serves as a music gift guide covering every possible taste on your gift list. Everyone has someone in their life who is a music fanatic and the Guide is a great way to know what to buy for your daughter, your son, cousin Vinny, your Aunt Sue, Grandpa Nate and of course for Mom and Dad!
This month’s Holiday Music Guide includes:
- Roots of Creation for which the recommended album “Livin Free” was #1 on the Billboard Reggae Charts
- Shane Burke, an extraordinarily talented Folk/Rock artist, Global Music Award Winner and #1 ReverbNation Artist
- Mike Love’s Autobiographical AudioBook “Good Vibrations: My Life As A Beach Boy” which chronicles his life and times from the 50’s through today
- The Country Music Association’s “Forever Country” celebrating their 50 year anniversary and featuring a bevy of the biggest country music stars
- The Pondhawks a #1 ranked Pop/Rock Indie band for Chicago that charted at #1 for 13 weeks on Music World Radio’s Top 20 Alternative Songs Euro Chart.
- Ricky Kej’s – “Shanti Samsara” “World Music For Environmental Consciousness” featuring over 500 musicians from 40 Countries including: Stewart Copeland (The Police), Ladysmith, Black Mambazo, Peter Yarrow (Peter, Paul & Mary), Philip Lawrence (Bruno Mars), Wouter Kellerman (Grammy Award Winning Flutist) and others
- Juan Cantu’ – “We Too Have A Dream” is a song saluting DREAMers to promote understanding & compassion for the working Latino immigrant in America and celebrates the many accomplishments of this hard working ethnicity.
- Alice Pringle – “Kaleidoscope” is a revolutionary children’s album that is loved by adults as much as children. Filled with rhyming, rhythm and layers of sound, this album brings the world to the listener.
- Dynamic Partners “Batman: The Killing Joke” explored many different stylistic cues to fit with the dark themes of the animated film. The trio even states in an interview with Inverse that they had to tap into their own dark sides to get the right vibe – and when you hear it on its own, it takes you to a different state of mind.
- Anne Akiko Meyers “Fantasia” – When Anne Akiko Meyers commissioned Fantasia, she had no idea it would be one of Einojuhani Rautavaara’s last works. His beautiful music was incredibly executed by Anne Akiko Meyers – so powerful, it raises the hair on your arms and may even bring tears to your eyes.
- Bobby “Blackhat” Walters is a 2016 VEER Music Award Winner in the “Best Blues” and “Song of the Year” categories. His original, classic and contemporary blues tunes will keep your hips shaking all night long!
- Daniel Boling is a Kerrville New Folk Winner and Woody Guthrie Folk Festival 1st Place Songwriter. His album “These Houses” has made quite the impact in the Folk genre. Real Roots Café says: “Think of a subtle intertwining of Steve Goodman, John Prine and Tom Paxton.”
About Web ‘n Retail:
Web ‘n Retail, the online Marketing division of Rock ‘n Retail, LLC, was established in 1994 when they launched “Rock the Strip”, intended for television and hosted by Nina Blackwood (MTV). “Rock the Strip” became the first 3-D Music website, the second online CD store and the first Billboard chart reporter of digital sales.
This division provides Online and Mobile Marketing, PR and Promotion campaigns that drive traffic to online retailers for physical and digital products. Services include: Social Media Management, Blogging, Music Licensing, Viral Marketing, Viral Press Campaigns, Viral Top 10 Product Lists, Mobile App Marketing, eBlast services (maintaining ownership of over 6 million opt-in niche emails), SEO services and more. Their campaigns render life-long exposure online and always result in Top 10 Google results.